We meet at various times and places throughout the week to help strengthen the body of Christ. We meet to teach the scriptures, and encourage one another to live their faith. Our groups center around four biblical words…
- Love – we love each other because Christ first loved us!
- Instruction – all scripture is God breathed and good for instruction!
- Fellowship – that brings accountability for our growth!
- Encouragement – to spur each other on to follow Christ!
If you desire to grow spiritually, come join one of our L.I.F.E. Groups! Come experience the love, growth in understanding of His word, accountability and encouragement to follow Christ!
Sunday Morning LIFE Groups – 9:30AM
We have two LIFE Groups on Sunday morning.
- Dr. Bob Nelson’s LIFE Group’s meets in room #4.
- Pastor Tyson’s LIFE Group’s meets in room #5.
All weekday LIFE Groups are on break until the first of the year
Young Adult Group – Wednesday 6:30PM
Our Young Adult LIFE Group meets Wednesday evening at 6:30pm at Pastor Tyson and Kim Tolbert’s home in Merced.
Adult LIFE Groups – Thursday 6:00PM
We have two Thursday evening LIFE Groups! We meet every Thursday at 6pm (except for the first Thursday of the month Prayer Night). We are doing the same study, but in different locations.
- Atwater at the Wolf’s house
- Merced at the Cantrell’s house