We meet at various times and places throughout the week to help strengthen the body of Christ. We meet to teach the scriptures, and encourage one another to live their faith. Our groups center around four biblical words…
- Love – we love each other because Christ first loved us!
- Instruction – all scripture is God breathed and good for instruction!
- Fellowship – that brings accountability for our growth!
- Encouragement – to spur each other on to follow Christ!
If you desire to grow spiritually, come join one of our L.I.F.E. Groups! Come experience the love, growth in understanding of His word, accountability and encouragement to follow Christ!
Sunday Mornings at FCBC – 9:30am
- Adult lessons led by Dr. Bob – Room #4 at 9:30am
- Young Adult lessons led by The Mouillesseauxs – Room #1 at 9:30am
Student Ministries JR/High School at FCBC – Tuesdays at 6:30pm (September – June)
Students in grades 6 through 12 meet Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm at the church.
Midweek LIFE Groups (September – June)
- Merced LIFE Group meets at The Mobley’s on Thursdays at 6pm.
- Atwater LIFE Group meets at The Wolf’s on Thursdays at 6pm.
- *All LIFE Groups meet at the church on the first Thursday every month to attend prayer night.